Sell your art online!
- Starting from € 1,99 per month
- Create your own artist page
- Cancel per month
- Direct contact with Artbuyers
- NO commission over sold work!
Artists, take part at the EuropArtFair 2021 in Amsterdam3 January - 2021
by Vincent Moleveld
The EuropArtFair 2021 is an art fair from July 2-4 2021 with a very high standard and a strict selection by ballotage. Only professional artists and galleries may take part.
Held in The Gashouder at Westergas, a fantastic industrial location in the heart of Amsterdam, known for its exciting and creative events and festivals.
More info at www.europartfair.com.
Due to the collaboration with Online Gallery there is a special offer!
If you register before the 31st of March 2021 and enter ONGA20 in the space for additional information on the registration form you will be offered the following benefits:
- no payment of the registration fee (saving € 95 + VAT)
- your image placed on our website, with online promotion
- the possibility of showing your artwork on the homepage
- free promotion on Facebook and Instagram
The benefits of the EuropArtFair:
- top location, a monumental industrial venue in the heart of Amsterdam; your own choice of stand with many extra options; extensive online and offline promotions
- a chance to win the EuropArtAward with a value of € 2000, or the Audience Award
- VIP date night with art lovers and collectors, you may also invite your own guests
- no commission is charged on sales
We guarantee that if you register now for the EuropArtFair 2021 and it cannot go ahead because of Covid-19, your money will be refunded 100 % !
So you can plan your participation without any risk.
The registration form and all prices and conditions can be found at: www.europartfair.com/register2021/solo under nrs. 3. and 4.
Any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
EuropArtFairJuly 2nd, 3rd and 4th 2021
Andy Warhol exhibition at Tate Modern
by Femke van Leeuwen
This week, the Tate Modern in London opened its Andy Warhol exhibition, which provides a new look at the pop art superstar’s life and work. It is the first retrospective of the artist at Tate in almost twenty years. The exhibition is on show until...Read more
Interview Joost Verhagen: Desolate landscapes, not without hope
by Alice Broeksma
Joost Verhagen, Online Gallery’s Artist of the Month [April 2021], was continually drawing from a very young age. This was no surprise with art teachers and designers in the family who encouraged him. His grandparents lived in the Dutch city of...Read more
Exhibitions around the world - Global(e) Resistance
by Alice Broeksma
until 04 Jan 2021 - Centre Pompidou Paris - centrepompidou.fr Global(e) Resistance Art has often been an important tool in protests against oppression, now and throughout history. ‘Global(e) Resistance’, the exhibition in Centre Pompidou in...Read more