Lady Stanley, Countess of Derby
About the work
In the original work Lady Stanley sat for this portrait in November 1776; painted by George Romney. She returned to his London studio 10 times between the winters of 1777 and 1778. This painting served as my inspiration. Thank you, sir Romney!
The prints are on Museum Art paper, created for customers who are looking for something special and want to get the best out of their images. These papers guarantee bright colours, deep blacks, excellent contrast and are highly resistant to ageing. Of course other media are available. Just contact me to meet with your requirements, firstname.lastname@example.org
Print sizes overview
- ±A3 – 30x42cm | 12”x17” – € 325,00
- ±A2 – 42x60cm | 17”x24”– € 375,00
- ±A1 – 60x84cm | 24”x33” – € 425,00
- ±A0 – 84x119 cm | 33”x47” – € 475,00
- This is a limited-edition print.
- Hand signed and numbered by eric.
- Supplied with a certificate of authenticity also signed.
Print runs as follows
- ±A3 - 30 Editions
- ±A2 - 20 Editions
- ±A1 - 10 Editions
- ±A0 - 5 Editions
- Prints are shipped in extremely protective tubes.
- Frame not included!
- EU shipping: Free
- International: € 30,-
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com
Have a nice day and enjoy the art!