About the work
Because the sky is not enough.
This Gulfstream is cruising to her destination with her distinct shape that looks both like an arrowhead and a modern spaceship.
With her two engines located close to each other at the tail, the contrail adds to the impression of a rocket venturing into space, maybe even the moon?
This image won prizes in the following contests:
- 1st prize (Gold) and 2nd place category winner in the Moscow International Foto Awards (MIFA) 2019.
- Honorable Mention in the Monochrome Awards 2018
This image comes in the following editions:
- Premium Edition - 6 prints (70 x 39,60 cm)
- Collectors Edition - 3 prints (100 x 56,50 cm)
- Exclusive Edition - 2 prints (150 x 85,00 cm)
- Artist Proof (AP) - 3 prints